-

This works fine for me. Try putting it in an html file & uploading it - it might just be a local problem.

The only issue I have is that a second click will not bring the window into focus - so you might want to consider a javascript option.

<Mike>

Adrian Ionut Beschea wrote:
I need the browser to open a new window  but if I press my button multiple
times I want to get to that same  window.

Jim Berkey <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Try it without the second paramater:

test_btn.onRelease= getThatURL;
function getThatURL() {
getURL("http://www.example.com/script.php";);