Looked fine to me!

Scott

On 9/18/06, Aaron Roberson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Please take a look at the folowing website:

http://whitehorsemedia.com

If you are visiting the page for the first time, the navigation in the
Flash header does not load (I am using xml to define my navigation and
actionscript to parse it). However, when you click on a link in the
body of the page, when that page loads the navigation in the header
also loads. Once it does, you can revisit the home page and any other
page and the navigation will load everytime. It just doesn't load the
very first time.

This started happening when I switched over to swfObject to embed my
Flash movie and to detect the clients Flash player version.

Does anyone have any ideas why the navigation is not loaded at first?
More importantly, what can I do to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
Aaron

: : ) Scott