Same thing for me!

Danton Chin a écrit :
Aaron,

Your website loaded up quickly when I visited it the first time. The navigation appeared without having to click anywhere else. Now, however, after exiting both browsers it took your website several minutes to load your home page and I don't get any navigation in both browsers. These are the results that I get when I visit http://www.whitehorsemedia.com/. When I visit http://whitehorsemedia.com/ I get the navigation. Results based upon a handful of visits with some really slow dowload times.

Regards,
Danton

Aaron Roberson wrote:
Danton and Slangeberg,

You didn't have to click elsewhere on the website (namely the Home or
Contact links in the header or the navigation in the footer) in order
to get the navigation beside the horse to display? That is odd,
because on more than one computer in our office the navigation does
not load the prior to clicking elsewhere on the website.

I am going to go check it on our Mac workstation in IE 5, Firefox and Safari.

-Aaron

On 9/18/06, slangeberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Works fine in IE 6, as well

Scott

On 9/18/06, Aaron Roberson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> The navigation to the right of the horse and below the company name
> and tagline loaded on first try?
>
> What browswer are you using?
>
> -Aaron
>
> On 9/18/06, slangeberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Looked fine to me!
> >
> > Scott
> >
> > On 9/18/06, Aaron Roberson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > >
> > > Please take a look at the folowing website:
> > >
> > > http://whitehorsemedia.com
> > >
> > > If you are visiting the page for the first time, the navigation in the > > > Flash header does not load (I am using xml to define my navigation and > > > actionscript to parse it). However, when you click on a link in the > > > body of the page, when that page loads the navigation in the header > > > also loads. Once it does, you can revisit the home page and any other > > > page and the navigation will load everytime. It just doesn't load the
> > > very first time.
> > >
> > > This started happening when I switched over to swfObject to embed my
> > > Flash movie and to detect the clients Flash player version.
> > >
> > > Does anyone have any ideas why the navigation is not loaded at first?
> > > More importantly, what can I do to fix it?
> > >
> > > Thanks in advance,
> > > Aaron
> > >
> > > Brought to you by Fig Leaf Software
> > > Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training
> > > http://www.figleaf.com
> > > http://training.figleaf.com
> > >

> > --
> >
> > : : ) Scott
> >
> > Brought to you by Fig Leaf Software
> > http://www.figleaf.com
> > http://training.figleaf.com

: : ) Scott

Éric Thibault
Programmeur analyste
Réseau de valorisation de l'enseignement
Université Laval, pavillon Félix-Antoine Savard
Québec, Canada
Tel.: 656-2131 poste 18015
Courriel : [EMAIL PROTECTED]