The radiation levels for the atomic bomb are within specs for
apocalyptic terror - that must not be the problem.

I didn't have the detection on frame one and the code for the nav on
frame two but I changed it so that I have the detection on frame one
and the code for the nav on frame 6 but it still is not working.

Go figure?

-Aaron