the answer I always give is this:

sure, it's possible to use javascript to extract the links and information that is in your adsense stuff, and put it into your flash movie. this is just javascript reading html and sending it to your flash movie.

but the real question is: does it violate google's adsense terms. and while I haven't read the terms myself, I do believe that other people have, and they have determined that this is against the terms of service for adsense.

so even if you do hack it together, google will probably just cancel your account anyway.