Hi,
sorry about that.

On 9/29/06, Ettwein, Josh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Ray,

While you're correct that flashpaper can create pdfs OR swfs, if you
read my original post, I'm not only solely interested in creating SWFs,
I'm more specifically in need of the ability to create an swf FROM a
bytestream pdf, as Jason was correct in saying. The workflow is like
this:

SQL Server -->  .Net App --> bytestream PDF file --> PDF2SWF --> SWF -->
OpenLaszlo/Flash Client consumes SWF

I can get PDFs sitting in a known directory converted to SWFs just fine
all day long - the issue is that PDF2SWF likely (at least not in my
experience) won't take bytestream PDF data as input. That's what I need
to do.

If anyone has any solutions that have worked for them - this would be
great.

And please - read posts completely before flaming people, Ray... Jason
was closer to the mark than you were, actually.

Josh

Message: 2