Hi,

I have an interactive map with various clickable countries on it. At
certain times the map fades out to alpha = 0.

When that happens the country movieclips are still clickable so I need
to disable them.

I expected map.enabled = false; to do it, but it seems to have no
effect since the map movieclip itself has no actions.

If there a way to disable the nested MCs without having to do it by
manually disabling them all? I don't want to reinvent the wheel if
there's a native way of doing it.

Thanks,

- Kevin