Hi,
i reread my own post and saw it was a bit short:).
In general though this was one of the reasons i wrote xflas2.

Since its still in alpha (the alpha part is referring to the documentation
or lack of it though, not the state of the code, that is pretty solid now),
the easiest is to download it from osflash and try the different examples.

In short, you'll need to configure the logger, this is in the examples well.
As part of the configuration you'll need to register your classes, through
ClassFinder.registerPackage ("mypackage");
The option ClassFinder.registerAll() has not yet been added.

Once you have done this, you can use Logger.markEntry(arguments).

Lemme know if this works for you or if you'd like any help with it.

greetz
JC