I have a .mov embebbed in the timeline as a movieclip. I have setted a stop
to it so I play it with a codeline like this video.gotoAndStop
(video._currentframe+1);

It works perfectly, my problem comes when I want to play it backwards, I
follow a similar procedure doing: video.gotoAndStop(video._currentframe-1);

It seems to work but it kills my CPU making everyother thing in the site not
working and making the video running slowlier. When I go back to fordward
playing everything goes back to normality.

Any clues? Do I have to look for some flaws in my code or is there something
wrong with embbebed video?

Thanks