I have an interactive demo that consists of one main SWF file that loads in
other SWF files depending on what the user clicks on in the main SWFs
navigation.

Within this main SWF and within all the seperate SWFs are numerous movies each
with their own timeline doing it's own thing.

In numerous place on timelines throughout this set of SWFs, sound effects have
been hardcoded onto their respective timeline (i.e: not loaded dynamically
using the sound object).

So is there any way to turn off sound globally regardless of where it's located
on whatever timeline within whatever SWF. So I can just create an on/off button
for the main SWF that will control sound globally ???