From: Christopher Whiteford [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 11 octobre 2006 10:33
To: Flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: [Flashcoders] IE doesn't seem to want to recognize FlashVars

Ok I have a page that redirects based on FlashVars and for some reason every
browser expect IE seems to work. I have tried using flashobject, passing the
variables in the querystring and referencing _root variable. I am at my wits
end with this.

If anyone could take a look at it in IE and Firefox and possibly have some
explanation I would be thankful.

Here is the link:
http://www.iconicweb.com/indextest.html?page=Portfolio&subPage=toyotaEPNS

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com