http://haxe.org/swhx

While I think it's probably a decent OS product, it seems a little behind
the curve at this point. When I inquired as to how I could change the icon
for the executable, I was directed to hack the .EXE in a resource editor.
Not that that is a deal breaker, but leads me to think that if such an
essential feature of a system application tool is missing, what else was
left out?

ps. Editing the icon for the .EXE was a failure for me! I believe that
ResEditor told me that I needed an XX-bit icon, which i was unable to
create. Sorry - too much troubles. I like quick and easy!!

Scott

On 10/18/06, Troy Rollins <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Oct 18, 2006, at 5:21 AM, Mike Mountain wrote:

> The problem I found with Director is you have to go out and buy a
> bunch
> of Xtras to really achieve anything notable.
>
> Have you considered ScreenweaverHX?

Interesting. I hadn't seen that. Is anyone using this?

<http://haxe.org/swhx>

--
Troy
RPSystems, Ltd.