HI,
well especially for game programming where you'd do a lot in the IDE and in
code, FLASC or FlashDevelop would be great. Its not a question then of
whether you should use one OR the other, its more a question of WHEN. I
ussually use both the IDE and FlashDevelop or a batch at the same time. Like
Steven said, if you change your library or timeline, export in the IDE, if
you change the code, rebuilt in mtasc. Once you get used 1 second compile
times, you never want to go back...

greetz
JC