On my PC (FireFox) I have two errors... maybe a symptome... it's a long shot!

Erreur : invalid flag after regular expression
Fichier source : http://venues.or-media.com/?venue=savoy
Ligne : 45, Colonne : 10
Code source :

AND

Erreur : init is not defined
Fichier source : http://venues.or-media.com/?venue=savoy
Ligne : 1

A+

Trevor Burton a écrit :
I have a site at http://venues.or-media.com <http://venues.or-media.com/>
that doesn't work on a mac, you're supposed to be able to click on one those
logos and the site loads the relevant xml document to build itself.

You can drill straight to the main site by going to
http://venues.or-media.com?venue=savoy
<http://venues.or-media.com/?venue=savoy>  and still no joy - none of the
buttons are clickable on mac, yet it works perfectly on PC

Has anyone seen this before? Does anyone have any ideas.. I've racked my
brains and now they're melting!

Any suggestions would be gratefully appreciated.