This is my first post.  If I'm supposed to post Flash jobs elsewhere, please
let me know.  Thanks!

If you are interested in this position, please send resume to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Please include your desired hourly rate
as well. Please only reply if you are intermediate in both Flash AND Java
(not one or the other).

Location: Little Rock, AR
Term: 3-6 month contract, possibly longer
Hourly Rate: DOE

Requirements:

* Flash Design - Intermediate to Advanced
* ActionScript - Low to Intermediate
* Sysadmin experience with J2EE servers: Required for application server
setup and maintenance
* Java Developer: This developer should have experience with Servlets and
JSP's. I would say intermediate java skills will be fine.
* HTML/Javascript Developer: Strong Javascript skills
* Flash/ActionScript Developer: Strong Flash and ActionScript
* Artist: Some image manipulation skills will be require

technology website for a Fortune 500 company. This site is very interactive,
leveraging flash components throughout. The pages are HTML files with JSP
sub-pages that are tied together using Javascript. Other sections include a
3D image page which use a Viewpoint plugin along with a Java based
technology.