Hi David, how do you doing ?

Sorry , but my english is bad. But i studing to do this correct.

Did i see your email from flashcoders mailing list ...

Let me show who i am

My name is Gustavo Teider , im flash developer at Curitiba in Brazil.

At moment, im developming my website , i believe that can i public my website in 11-21-2006.

I have severeal jobs at internet.
Follow the links

www.cafedamasco.com.br - Link "Produtos"
Exists an admin area that the administrator can add , edit and remove registers. The admin area was made with PHP, the PHP create files .XML that im import in the Flash Player.

www.indecencia.com.br
An porn website of an internet provider.
The "player" of website can views photos, videos and porn stories.
You can view with slideshow too.

After, i will send another jobs.

You must be saying ... what you want, brazilian guy ?

I wanna keep contacts with you, because im going to USA in March 2007.

I have European passport

My grandfather was Portuguese.

If you wanna keep contact with me, i will be happy, because im going to USA alone to find an another culture that there can give to me.

If you have MSN Messenger, please contact to me

my particular e-mail is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

I hope an contact

be carefull

Best Regards []´s

--
Gustavo Teider ( gugateider )
www.gugateider.com

David Andersen escreveu:
Hello - I'm handling all the recruiting for Gaia Interactive. They are searching for Flash Developers in their San Jose, CA offices. Please read carefully through the job description written below. If you are interested, please complete and send me the results of the flash test at the end of this email. Are you interested in arranging for an interview? If so, please let me know as soon as possible. Here is what I need from you: * An MS Word version of your current resume
 * Clarification about when you are available for a phone interview
 * A list of any questions that you have about the position, prior to the
interview
Regards, Dave David Andersen ChiefPeople, Inc. ----------------------------------------- [EMAIL PROTECTED] 510.364.4246 | cell PS - If you are not available for this position, but know of someone who is a good fit, please refer them to me. Thanks! _________________________________________ Position: World Class Flash Developer Gaia Online is the first and largest virtual world for teens. In three years, Gaia has grown to over 4 million registered users and over 2 billion page views a month - all through word of mouth, with not a penny spent on marketing or PR. The company is profitable. Recently, Benchmark Capital (eBay) and Redpoint Ventures (MySpace) joined the board to help the founders accelerate product development and Gaia's growth. Gaia is looking for a developer who takes pride in their work and enjoys pushing their creativity in game development! You'll be responsible for creating top quality flash based online games and integrating them to our site. Qualifications: - Experienced with online game programming using Flash (Actionscript) and/or Director (Lingo). Experience with multi-user game is a plus. - Advanced level action scripting skills; animation skills a plus - Ability to work well with others and with minimal supervision. - Must be very detail oriented and able to work in a fast-paced and friendly environment - Creativity in game designs a plus. - Applicant is required to submit at least 2 sample games or sample work that demonstrates skills. - Avid gamer is a plus Salary/Benefits: Salary based on experience Annual reviews Stock options Full Benefits, health, dental, vision, chiro, 401k Free lunch, drink, and junk food If interested, please contact David Andersen via the contact info below. [EMAIL PROTECTED] David Andersen ChiefPeople, Inc. -----------------------------------------
 510.364.4246 | office
FLASH TEST How do you code to secure Flash movies? Where would you go if you need help on a Flash problem? There’s a couple of ways to attach Actionscript 2.0 classes. Name those ways and tell me what the benefits in them are. What are the advantages of using bitmap and vector graphics? What are some ways to optimize Flash movies? What are some ways to optimize Flash performance? Can you give me some valid points of using _global verses _root?