It is opening in Acrobat Reader.  However, it is opening in the Acrobat
Reader plug-in for browsers as expected.  There is no way to access the
user's hard drive from Flash in a browser for security purposes, nor can
Flash launch executables from the browser.  This behavior is
long-standing and won't likely change.