Ok.. But what if you have around 100-200 files, let's say external JPG's. Wouldn't the zip file become huge?

The reason I'm asking is, I'm making a photographers portfolio where the idea is to load thumbnails first - then start loading the high- res pictures in the background. when I need a file ASAP (..to display it to the user) I just bump it to the top of the loadQueue..

Or is something like this already built into AS 3?

- Rasmus

* * *