Do any other os X users experience trouble when using the netconnection debugger with amfphp in osX? I'm running Flash 8 and 10.4.8.

It works when I first open Flash and make a few calls. Then stops working until I restart or reinstall the remoting components and restart Flash. Someone's blog mentioned that it's possible to make a projector of the debugger and run that in standalone, but that doesn't work for me either. I also tried serviceCapture, but it doesn't work with the IDE on osX from what I can tell reading on their forums.

Thanks,
Dave