Hey all,

I have a problem instantiating a class that's defined in a child swf... It's not recognising the class definitions.

eg:

a child swf has an MC in the library with a dynamically generated class definition called 'Death_Tile_16x64'

then in the parent I'm trying to create that by doing:

var mc = new Death_Tile_16x64();

this is the error I'm getting:

ReferenceError: Error #1065: Variable Death_Tile_16x64 is not defined.

It doesn't work with getDefinitionByName either :(

Any ideas peeps?

Thanks,

James