Yeah, I think you are looking for the draw() method of BitmapData.

http://livedocs.macromedia.com/flash/8/main/00001950.html

See the comments as well.

Charles P.

On 12/10/06, Martin Jonasson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

This is what i use in i a project of mine:

var myMatrix:Matrix = new Matrix();
myMatrix.rotate(clip._rotation * 0.0174532925199433);
var translateMatrix:Matrix = new Matrix();
translateMatrix.translate(clip._x, clip._y);
myMatrix.concat(translateMatrix);
myBitmapData2.draw(clip, myMatrix)

(this is stolen straight from my code, with nothing added to make it
more understandable, but it should be rather self explanatory)