I'm also fearful of lists that disregard comments from active
developers.

Is Jason now 'the list'?

Is it a fearful thing to be able to openly express a disregard for some
product. Nay, I say nay!

Ryan, how about you? Are you on FuseKit's payroll? Well, I know that's a
silly question, but it's a valid point.

-Scott