Matthew Pease a écrit :
This sounds like a request to Santa Claus.
Heh.  and i was a good boy this year too.

Did you say that all this has to be acomplished dynamicly? So nothing has to
be pre-rendered?
Right.

In that case have you considered just creating a box on the fly
something like this:

http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/3dbox/example3.html

This looks close.   But i'd like to use my own image.   Probably the
front of the postcard will be higher resolution than the image that
actually gets rotated, to speed the rotation.

How about those other tools i mentioned?

i would love it if i could buy a tool that would just do this, or pay
someone to do this for me.  Anyone out there good at AS & 3d Flash (or
just image distorting) need a little extra money?

Thank you -
Matt

You can have some code to distort an image with four controls points at
this adress:

http://sandy.media-box.net/blog/distordimage-the-way-to-distord-bitmaps-by-code.html

But I think that even with this it won't be easy to have different
images on the front and the back...