> In that case have you considered just creating a box on the fly
> something like this:
>
> http://www.flashloaded.com/flashcomponents/3dbox/example3.html

This looks close.   But i'd like to use my own image.

Actually, you can use any image that you want with this component.

I acutally bought it a year or two ago. It works, but I found the API
difficult to work with. In theory it should be able to do *exactly* what you
want, but I gave up trying to get it to do what I wanted and the support
wasnt very good, other than that they were willing to refund my money, which
I guess was in the end good customer service at least.

But the point is that all the engineering to do what you want to do is in
there. You would just need to have serious patience.

Regards,
Hank