Hi, this would be very dumb and easy for the flashcoders but I'm breaking my head with. Look I have a button inside a mask and inside a movie clip, the button have an on release order that creates a loader which loads a movie inside , the problem is that the loader and the movie load inside the movie clip where the button is, do you know a way to create the loader from the button but in the _root.

The code I'm using is:

on(release){
        import mx.controls.Loader;
var myLoader:Loader = createClassObject( Loader, "loader",0)
myLoader.contentPath="main.swf";
myLoader.setSize(myLoader.content.width, myLoader.content.height);

}

I'd appreciate your help, I'd know this would be a dumb question for many of you, but I'm worried about it.

Regards

Gustavo Duenas