Hey, good news. The buttons on the Wiimote give out key events.

http://wiinintendo.net/2006/12/27/wiimote-d-pad-works-in-javascript-or-flash-games/

On 12/25/06, Max <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Any key events? What about right-clicks or mouse scrolling?

I'd do it myself but I'm facinated by this and don't have any wireless
Internet for a while so I can't test anything.