Hi list...

//Happy new year!
I have a tooltip function that makes a tooltip MC follow the mouse over
when rolling over another MC, but it gets blown out after two frames,
and the mouse turns to an I-beam cursor.  I can't figure out why.  I
*don't* think it's a setInterval issue, but I might be wrong.
Curiously, the onEnterFrame function works only when I *don't* set the
_x property of the tooltip MC.

Any feedback is appreciated.
- Michael M.

class toolbarFunctions extends MovieClip {
        private var tipID:Number;
        function toolbarFunctions() {
        }
        function onRollOver():Void {
                this.tipID = setInterval(this, "displayTip", 1000);
        }
        function displayTip():Void {
                // create text container...
                _root.createEmptyMovieClip("tooltip", 20);
                _root.tooltip.createTextField("tip", 1, 0, 0, 100, 100);
                _root.tooltip.tip.text = "tooltip";
                // make text follow mouse...
                _root.tooltip.onEnterFrame = function():Void  {
                        var coord:Object = {xx:_root._xmouse,
yy:_root._ymouse};
                        this._x = coord.xx;
                        this._y = coord.yy;