Hi,

I have an FLVPlayback component playing a progressive download FLV video.
The component is on a page whose background image is at a 10% opacity using
a CSS filter. The stylesheet code is like this:

#background img {

    filter: alpha(opacity=10);

}

In Firefox, this is causing some weird redraw issues on my FLVPlayback
component. When I use the SteelExternalPlaySeekMute skin, the controls show
up when the screen loads, but when I start the movie, they redraw in a
blocky way and are partially invisible.  I blame this on the opacity filter
because when I turn off the stylesheet, the component behaves as it should.

Has anyone else seen this? Any workarounds to recommend?

Thanks,

OK
DAH