Hi all!

I have a problem to handle a NetStream object. With that code below is
working correctly, but i would like to restart the video with the play
button when it ends. I did not find out how and where can I put the
correct code for it. Please help!

Thx

Robert

AS code:

katt_btn._visible = false;

var nc:NetConnection = new NetConnection();
nc.connect(null);
var ns:NetStream = new NetStream(nc);

the_video.attachVideo(ns);

ns.play("movie.flv");

play_btn.onRelease = function () {
        ns.pause();
        if (this._currentframe == 1) {
                this.gotoAndStop("pause");
        }
        else {
                this.gotoAndStop("play");

ns.onStatus = function(info) {
        if(info.code == "NetStream.Buffer.Flush") {
                katt_btn._visible = true;
                katt_btn.gotoAndPlay(1);
                katt_btn.onRelease = function(){

getURL("http://www.freenetislands.com/ads/2/$FLASHNEVE","_blank";);