-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ravi Marella
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 9:37 AM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] full screen window

Hi all,

This might be simple but I'm trying this from last 4 hours and got no
answer anywhere.

How can you open a window in full screen mode using JavaScript? I want
to open the same window in full screen mode, I mean with out using any
other window to launch this full screen window or any button to launch
it i.e. something to do with the onLoad event of the body tag.  Thanks
for replies in advance.

cheers,

Ravi