-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Henry
Cooke
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 9:20 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] full screen window

Ravi,
It's a tricky one, most modern browsers are specifically designed not to
allow you to size up to fullscreen onLoad, as it was being abused by
scammers and such.

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/DOM:window.open#Note_on_position_an
d_dimension_error_correction

Probably explains why you've been having trouble making it work ;)

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...

h.