Hello :)

Flash paper is dead... Apollo is the next big project of Adobe and replace
for me FlashPaper to display books etc. With apollo you can display a PDF or
a HTML page in a MovieClip.

For me Digital Edition is baed on Apollo :
http://labs.adobe.com/technologies/digitaleditions/

In 6 month or 1 year this player for me is the better :)

Now with FlashPaper you can't do nothing... FlashPaper use static text
inside with the TextSnapShot class (read the Flash documentation about this
class). But FlashPaper is based on Macromedia V1/2 components (lots of bug
inside !)

If you want create dynamic documents the best way is a dynamic flipbook :
http://www.page-flip.com/?c=12&kw=book-flip&gclid=COi63uqViYoCFR8OZwod6gv9eQ

EKA+ :)

eKA+ :)