You'll be able to seek to the cue points, yes, but the client will have to
actually download that point of the file first. They won't be able to start
watching from one of the cue points immediately.

The way progressive download works, it starts downloading at the start of
the file, and continues linearly until the whole file is downloaded. You can
only seek to cue points that have been downloaded.

Francis