yeah, me too :(

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dan Styles" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Friday, February 23, 2007 3:33 PM
Subject: [Flashcoders] This is really really really annoying

I've reset the password, i've logged in and changed my options to reflect
the fact that I WANT A DIGEST (AGAIN)

It _seemed_ to accept my request, yet i'm still getting individual messages
from the mailing list...

this is NOT A DIGEST! I DONT WANT individual messages...

I like being part of the lst and don't want to have to unsubscribe because
it got annoying. please fix whatever needs to be fixed.
thanks.