Yeah, I did some extensive testings on that yesterday,
the only thing is that you can't return values from javascript with only inline javascript,
-and you have to use void(0) in the getURL to avoid the return-values.

ExternalInterface is good of course, but I am after making all the functionality in flash
because of the CMS is not that greatly flexible.

But since flash doesnt have browser-detection, it is hard to make out the correct syntax and so on.

/ martin

Omar Fouad skrev:
answer of the second questions:
no, there arent any problems in calling java function inside getURL()