Sorry I just caught this thread, but I notice something that seems wrong in your code. You have:
if(_root.logoX._x=_root.logoX._x-270)...

Now, why would a value ever be equal to less than itself? If this is an important part of your code, you need to create another variable to remember the initial value, and then compare the current value to it. Something like:

_root.logoX._x=5;
_root.logoXInitX = _root.logoX;
if(_root.logoX._x=_root.logoXInitX-270){
       _root.logoX=0;
       _root.menu._x-=275;
_root.button1._x-=180;
}

All this is said without figuring out what your code is actually supposed to do.

- Marc