Ok... got that worked out late last night - had it return some XML (I'm sure empty string would have worked as well) and all is good. However - do you know anything about issues with the flash player circumventing the browser's proxy settings? If I set the upload path directly to my dev server, it works fine, but when I try to proxy to the server in the browser, the upload fails. It's as if the flash player is just posting straight out and ignoring completely the browser's proxy settings. Very strange indeed. It's not a huge issue because it's only affecting my test environment with proxies, but it would be good to know why it's doing this.

Thanks,

JE