There is no difference between printing a rotated clip in portrait or a
non-rotated clip in landscape.  A printer does the same thing when it
prints an image in landscape.  Technically, I'm telling the printer to
print in landscape mode even when it's not set to print in landscape
mode.  My script results in an identical print regardless of what the
user sets the printer to, so I think I'm right in saying that you can
force a printer to print in landscape.

Also, my script doesn't rotate the clip if the printer is set to print
in landscape.  "You have to rotate the clip" is only part of the story.
The PrintJob class has inconsistencies in its internal math, which is
why I had to set realW, realH, orgX and orgY and do different
calculations at different points in the script.

I wrote that code with much trial and error (and no wasted paper thanks
to Microsoft image documents).