I think most people should be very interested in these results, even if they don't know it yet.

On Mar 21, 2007, at 11:14 AM, Francis Bourre wrote:

hello!

As I know, I didn't ask ppl to test an application or a site I made.
That's a test that to enlight the fact that EventDispatcher behaves weird on mac player. I think ppl should be interested by these results mac vs pc/linux, don't you think ? :)

francis