If your flash object is inside a form element, that´s the problem.
Check http://www.extremefx.com.ar/blog/fixing-flash-external-interface-inside-form-on-internet-explorer for more information.

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 09:08:49 -0300, Alain Rousseau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Check more on the JavaScript Side, It might be a problem accessing the DOM objects in IE6.

Check out document.documentElement in javascript, sometimes this is where the solution lies in such problems. put some alerts() at the key places and try to find the value of the Flash object for IE6 ...

Hope this helps

Steve Mathews wrote:
Hi,

I have an issue with some e-learning content that I can't figure out.
The content is setup to communicate with the LMS using AICC and is
currently working fine in IE7 and FireFox. In IE6 it fails to finish
initializing and I believe I have tracked it down to a point where
Javascript is calling a Flash method, but Flash doesn't seem to
receive the call. Is there any known issues with the kit and IE6 that
I might look at, or any reasons for a call to just not get sent?

Thanks,
Steve