>>        myTween.onMotionChanged = function() {
>>
>>            if ( (myTween.time > .2) && playOnce == true) {
>>
>>                Delegate.create(scope, resetWin3);

Because that's not how delegate works exactly :) - there is no scope
address to resetWin3 inside of the tween.onMotionChanged event. Instead
you should do it like this:

myTween.onMotionChanged = Delegate.create(scope, resetWin3)

If you want to pass an argument to the function then that's easy enough:

var myDel:Object = myTween.onMotionChanged = Delegate.create(scope,
resetWin3)
myDel.myArgument = "hello"

then in the resetWin3 function:

function resetWin3():Void