Do you load SWFs into your player and control them using gotoAndPlay(),
etc? If the loader and the loadee are in different domains (or subdomains)
then loader has no access to the loadee's content (including its
variables/properties, functions/methods, etc.). However loadee can grant
access by calling System.security.allowDomain() with allowed domain names
where its content can be accessed from.

  Attila