Yeh, but woudl that be an option (skills and software wise) to the
average user, even to the average pirate or copier??

The ore I look into the issue, the more I am thinking of not really
going beyond the deterrent stage, as anything beyond that becomes a
'project ' in itself, detracting budget and manpower from the core
content, especially ni respect of the expected returns made one it.

Nik