I will print this PDF and distribute it around ... to consumer associations and the students
It has to be done whatever the reasons. Things must be fair and correct.
Thanks
Cedric

Hi guys,

Sorry to bring this up again, but Danielle Libine has put up a really
interesting pdf about the subject. He gathers lots of data with really
clear graphics about prices and countries. Then a couple of questions
for Adobe:

http://web.mac.com/libine/iWeb/Site/Article.html

I think we really should keep the "pressure" up and "force" Adobe to
at least give a public, official explanation. Hopefully a review of
the prices.

Cheers,

Juan