Excellent article. I'll pass it around.

Ian

On 4/24/07, Zárate <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi guys,

Sorry to bring this up again, but Danielle Libine has put up a really
interesting pdf about the subject. He gathers lots of data with really
clear graphics about prices and countries. Then a couple of questions
for Adobe:

http://web.mac.com/libine/iWeb/Site/Article.html

I think we really should keep the "pressure" up and "force" Adobe to
at least give a public, official explanation. Hopefully a review of
the prices.

Cheers,

Juan

On 4/7/07, Søren Christensen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes it is totally f*ckd up - production bundle upgrade:
> us: $1199 / €897 eu/spain: $2630 / €1967
>
> So guess which side of the atlantic i am buying my upgrade ;-)
>
> Cheers,
>  >B) Søren
>
> On Mar 28, 2007, at 4:27 PM, Joe Wheeler wrote:
>
> > Has anyone checked out the international prices on CS3?
> >
> > I can hardly believe how badly the UK is getting fleeced.
> >
> > I'm upgrading from CS1 Creative Suite and Studio 8 to CS3 Design
> > Premium. In
> > the US that's $599.00 dollars, but in the UK pounds it works out to
> > £703.82.
> > Take the exchange rate into account and UK customers are paying...
> >

> > 1,384.51 USD!!!
> >
> > Sales tax in the UK is 17.5% but the Adobe price hike is a whopping
> > 231% - W
> > T F?

> > Brought to you by Fig Leaf Software
> > http://www.figleaf.com