Hello,

I'm having a problem with one of my class files. I've created a class to control the animation of a 3D plane, but I am unable to use multiple instances at the same time. I'm not sure what it is that is conflicting. Any ideas would be appreciated.

I've attached the class file. If the other class files are needed, please let me know. I also have a test FLA that I have been using to test my progress on this problem.

Cheers,

- Bill