From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Josh Santangelo
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 1:17 PM
To: Flashcoders mailing list
Subject: [Flashcoders] commercial flash multi-touch projects?

Hello list -- this may be OT or rule-breaking, but please don't kill me over it. I did a bit of work on the MS Surface project on a temporary basis and had a great time with it (see endquote.com for some info). Unfortunately due to some technology decisions in the group, Flash devs are not really needed anymore. I'd love to do more multi-touch work, but am not sure who's doing work in this area combined with Flash.

If anyone is involved in or aware of projects in this area in need of dev help, I'd love to hear about it.

thanks,
-josh

Premier Authorized Adobe Consulting and Training http://www.figleaf.com http://training.figleaf.com