Hi all,

It seems it's taking time to connect with the server or something. I'm
trying this from spain and the server is in USA, so that might be the
problem, I don't know.

Anyway, what happens is when I try to load a swf of arround 130Kb and try to
print something with onLoadProgress on screen it takes a while to start
printing anything at all but then it prints like ten passes through that
method and loads the file all at once.

Let me explain myself, this is what happens.

I click to load the file
... nothing happens
... nothing happens
... nothing happens
... nothing happens
(for a second or two)
It prints the preloader information I told it to print when it gets throught
onLoadProgress (like if it had passed through it 10 times or so) and it
shows the loaded file. Everything very very fast.

So I'm waiting for it to start showing the upload progress and when it
finally does the file has already been loaded but it shows the progress it
followed anyway.

If the file is larger more or less the same happens, but then I do get to
see the loader printing on screen, I only miss the first part.

Also, if the file is 123Kb, Why does getBytesTotal show 1347693 ?