i quote:

This is what is called "Cloaking", in Search Engine terms; see Google
Information for Webmasters <http://www.google.com/webmasters/faq.html#>:

The term "cloaking" is used to describe a website that returns altered
webpages to search engines crawling the site. In other words, the webserver
is programmed to return different content to Google than it returns to
regular users, usually in an attempt to distort search engine rankings. This
can mislead users about what they'll find when they click on a search
result. To preserve the accuracy and quality of our search results, Google
may permanently ban from our index any sites or site authors that engage in
cloaking to distort their search rankings.