Hi,

you can use my xflas2 logger, osflash.org/xflas2 or
www.objectpainters.com/xflas2

If you call Logger.markEntry (arguments) from a method it will print:

MyClassA.myMethodA was called from MyClassB.myMethodB with arguments
(1,2,3,4)

Ofcourse in your case it will print whatever classnames of method names you
are using.

Im putting a runnable example together as we speak, it might be of help.

greetz
JC